My Latest Movie, July 2009 please join us!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Making this movie was a blast. I about got run over a few times and I'm sorry my hands were a little shaky in parts.

I don't really have a "Bossy Mare" in the herd per say, but notice in the beginning that Silver Belle, the oldest and wisest and our matriarch sees Merry Beth off by herself, leaves the herd to check on her and invites her to come play. Silver Belle has never had a baby of her own, but I always say how wonderful she is with the youngsters and a certain Redneck colt that spends more time with her and his best buddy Brite Star than his own mother.

My herd is a true family who loves each other a lot. They don't really fight, and never any bite or kick marks or a scratch on anyone. I'm so lucky.

Please enjoy a day on the mountain with us!

Last edited by a moderator:
and I thought being Friday there would be nothing to watch tonight

It was fun to watch

thanks for posting

I love your black girls with the white tails
default_wub.png

Nice video Marty. That little redneck colt of yours looks like a handful, I wanna take him home with me, wouldnt he look so cute in my paddock??? Come on Marty, were not that far away, we could arrange visitaion rights.

What a happy, beautiful herd Marty! They're a riot to watch, thanks for the smile this morning! That Redneck colt
default_laugh.png
such a boy, he just wants to play with everyone!
default_wub.png

Rebecca

That is a fabulous video clip !

I love your black mare with the white tail
default_wub.png

I loved it! What a job that must have been to put it all together.

those two blacks with the white tails..........What a pair! They ought to drive...as a team!

Thanks for sharing.

Charlotte

Love your 'twins' Marty. Those white tails are very striking.

You have your hands full with the little redneck don't you! He is relentless in his quest to get the herd moving and playing!

That was a Great Little Video
default_smile.png
I really enjoyed watching that. Very nice looking herd of horses.

That was a treat to watch Marty! They are all nice horses and the Redneck is a little red menace!!!

Hugs

Bonnie

How cute was that!!! That little redneck colt reminds me of a little rascal I have here!!!!!! BOYS!!! LOL
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

great video Marty! All happy, healthy horses! I especialy love your black and whites!!!

Robin

Latest posts

Back