My ladies in waiting...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calekio

Reaction score
My ladies in waiting...

All in foal to my piebald stallion.

Piper - Who is unable to make up her mind when she wants to foal! Due either April 26 or May 22nd. A secreted little mare who show barely any signs before foaling except the behaviour change which we definatly have at the moment!

PiperField2Apr08.jpg

PiperGrazing2Apr08.jpg

Flye - Due may 15th.. This is going to be her 3rd foal.. i'm excited to see what colour i get.. would love buckskin and white!

FlyeField2Apr08.jpg

Cassi - Due May 17th.. and really worried about how big she looks as she is being retired this year since she gives everything to the foal, been being really fed up over winter to keep some condition on her!

CassiYardApr08.jpg

And Daisy... not due till August!! (we think...) Sneaky mare was scanned not in foal after aborting her first covering! Then caught stallion covering her late in the year...

DaisyField4Apr08.jpg

DaisyYardNiceApr08.jpg

I am the last person in the world to ask
default_yes.gif

They all look to be heavy in foal. I always go by the udders which is not always easy either, since some will get a full udder right near foaling while I have others with udders for a month.

I think this year I will be putting my stallions with their mares from May 15 to August 1st and being satisfied with whatever my foal crop will be.

I am so tired it's beyond belief
default_rolleyes.gif

Waiting is so much fun
default_biggrin.png
,but we are so glad when it is over.

Good luck with your gals.

We are waiting on three mares right now.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

then we will have two more after that.

We hand bred, so we have some ideal when they might come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back