Quantcast

My ladies in waiting...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Calekio

Reaction score
My ladies in waiting...

All in foal to my piebald stallion.

Piper - Who is unable to make up her mind when she wants to foal! Due either April 26 or May 22nd. A secreted little mare who show barely any signs before foaling except the behaviour change which we definatly have at the moment!

Flye - Due may 15th.. This is going to be her 3rd foal.. i'm excited to see what colour i get.. would love buckskin and white!

Cassi - Due May 17th.. and really worried about how big she looks as she is being retired this year since she gives everything to the foal, been being really fed up over winter to keep some condition on her!

And Daisy... not due till August!! (we think...) Sneaky mare was scanned not in foal after aborting her first covering! Then caught stallion covering her late in the year...

Genie

Reaction score
I am the last person in the world to ask

They all look to be heavy in foal. I always go by the udders which is not always easy either, since some will get a full udder right near foaling while I have others with udders for a month.

I think this year I will be putting my stallions with their mares from May 15 to August 1st and being satisfied with whatever my foal crop will be.

I am so tired it's beyond belief

MBhorses

Reaction score
Waiting is so much fun
,but we are so glad when it is over.

Good luck with your gals.

We are waiting on three mares right now.

then we will have two more after that.

We hand bred, so we have some ideal when they might come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts