My Kitty

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue S

Reaction score
My little kitty who I had for 22 years died in his sleep last nite, I got him one day when we were having a family picnic in are yard, Someone dropped him and his brother off on the road they were just little kittens and they came over to join the picnic, his brother died about 15 years ago his name was cinnamon my kitty that just died was named Ginger, They were the best little kittens any one could want, I miss Ginger so much he was like one of my kids. He is at Rainbow bridge now with his brother and I hope they are having fun together. Good bye my little guy you were the best and mommy will see you again. I love you.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, we love our kittys so much too. It is tough right now, but time will heal. Hang in there. Me and all 8 kids (cats) will think of your precious Ginger when it is time to go to sleep tonight.

Wow, 22 years! He must have gotten the absolute best of care to have lived so long. Ginger was very lucky to have met you. I'm sorry for your loss, you must be a wonderful cat mommy.

What a long and wonderful life he must have had. I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure you are feeling him in everything you do now. I still feel and think of my Rudy that passed away a couple of months ago. Happy memories help me and I always say hello when I pass by his grave in the garden.

I'm so sorry for your loss - 22 years with a companion, you must be feeling pretty lost right now
default_no.gif

I'm sorry for your loss, 22 years is a good long life. He and his brother are having fun over the rainbow bridge
default_wub.png

How blessed you both were to have eachother for TWENTY-TWO YEARS! It does make his leaving you that much harder........What a special special fur-friend. I happen to believe that when two spirits are bonded like you and Ginger must have been, although he's Crossed, he will be paying you visits and keeping "tabs".
default_smile.png

I am so sorry. IT IS hard to lose a very old and dear friend. I have a cat, Annie that found us when she was about 3-5 yo, so the vet told us (1988). She was preg. at the time and we kept one of her kitty's that passed as the age of 15. So Annie is about 23-25 yo. She has no teeth, but we give her vitamins (paste) everyday. She is still wabbling around very good. I am sorry that you lost your friend, scary movie buddy and companion. Sending {{{{{HUGS}}}}} your way! Theresa

So sorry to hear about your fur-baby........22 years, that goes to show that you provided an excellent home for your kitty....... we lost our Sofie last Nov, so I do know what you are going through, very sad time. I will say when the time is right, you will find another special fur-friend to welcome into your life. We have, actually we will have 2 Ragdoll cats to replace Sofie.......we decided that one cat seems lonely, so we have Saidi now and we are just waiting to bring her little sister (not really, since they are two different litters) home....I think we have a few more weeks yet to wait.

Please know my thoughts are with you at this time.........
default_wub.png

I really sorry to hear of your loss. We just lost our cat of 17 years last Sept. It sure was a sad time.
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back