My Kitty now a yearling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyenes

Reaction score
Some of you may remember my black near leopard blue eyed filly born last year, Pleasant Views I'm Spot tacular. Well she's a year old now and really growing up nicely! Went to our first show last weekend and won JR Champion and two first in multi color. Joyce

Kitty as a foal

kittybest.jpg

Here's my Kitty last weekend.

Kittya.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came home from a long weekend show. Kitty won Junior Champion mare and went on to win Reserve Champion Mare under!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Incredible placing against some very lovely mares. The judge that placed me so well is going to be a National judge this year too. I think there were at least 7-8 horses in the class. I know amateur had 11 where we placed 1st and 2nd too
default_smile.png
Joyce

Congratulations, i saw her show in several classes and she is BEAUTIFUL (and full of "it" too
default_wink.png
lol)
default_aktion033.gif

Don't remind me Leeana
default_wacko.png
I think she was trying to take out her competition
default_rolleyes.gif

LOL! She just wanted to make SURE everyone noticed HER!! Very nice! You go girl with all your spots!
default_laugh.png

She is way to pretty. Not a big appy fan but I wouldnt mind adding her to my herd. LOL. Very nice!!!

And Congrats on the wins!

Alisha

Back