My kittehs....they want to tell you something!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
My beloved kittehs!

First is Mrs Norris! She was a teeny tiny wild kitten that was starving and sick. It was blasting snow and she was too far gone to do other than sit there in it. I picked her up and brought her inside. It took over 6 months and $500 in vet bills (which she almost died several times) But she is now a very healthy girl and the love of my life! She has been healthy now 6 months and we finally got the vet paid off
default_smile.png

Mrs Norris
default_wub.png

IMG_0182.jpg

I saw two little kittens that my friend Pam posted on facebook, they were at the shelter in TX. I saw the little faces and started to cry. Looked just like my most beloved cat I lost 14 years ago. Well I couldn't stand the thought of what might happen to them if they were not saved out of that shelter! So I begged Pam to get them out for me! She did and we met and we got the girls in Oct! They sleep on my desk and keep Mrs Norris conpany!

Alice (she then fell alseep in the hat LOL)

alice3.jpg

And Maggie!!!!

maggie.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

They want to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What pretty kitties.

Hubby just picked up a kitty on the road today on his way home from visiting his sick aunt (I'm already sick, so I didn't go along and risk making her worse). We already have enough house cats, but she was quite happy to settle into the calving barn, especially when he set her down right on the cat food shelf.

Torties are very special and unique. (We have our second one who is also about half grown.)

Her siblings are completely different in color and personality. They one thing they have in common is the goal to destroy our Christmas decorations! LOL.

3 days ago Karrel came home with........yup, two more torties! Someone had abandoned them
default_sad.png
And they were taken into his work place and he brought them home. "Mr I hate cats".........yeah sure! <rolls eyes> And now they sleep with him! They're brighter in color and bigger than my other two. I have lots of rescued kitties now

They are all beautiful and what very lucky babies to have you! Any pictures of the other two?

default_smile.png
No pics of the other two yet. They are either sleeping or playing! I need to work on getting pics of them
default_smile.png

Someone sure dumped nice cats. They're real lovers!

Awwww! From a cat lover, Thanks for taking all these wonderful kitties!!!!!
default_wub.png
Can't wait to see pictures of the other 2!!

What pretty kitties.

I am a fellow cat lover and I am partial to torties. We have had several torties but this year were down to just one old girl of that color. In August we adopted a tortie kitten and she is a very unique personality! We actually have 7 kittens that we adopted this fall--one I rescued from the pound, three came from a farm, then we got the tortie from the same place...and in October a friend showed up with two more kittens for us. We didn't have the heart to send them

back there to starve/freeze through the winter and so they stayed here too.

Aww! Such pretty kitties! I'm sure they are happy y'all rescued them.

I know what you mean about the "cat hating hubby" LOL! they end up being the biggest softies. Watch it tho, they tend to "want to save the world" and you end up with too many! (Nah, there's no such thing as too many) We only have 2 torties, the barn cat, Mushi and our little 3 legged Brownie.

Latest posts

Back