My husband Mark's paintings.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
Thanks for asking about his!!!! Like I said, USUALLY he will be the one to get a ribbon. But deservedly so. He has to be a lot more careful than I do when using watercolors. This one is a state park, Lake Sylvia.

Portfolio_LakeSylvia.jpg

This one is a male sparrow. The artists seem to like this one. It has already gotten a couple ribbons and was on a post card with a couple other paintings to advertise that show. Pretty neat!

Portfolio_Sunrise.jpg

You two have more artistic talent........ they look great Mark!!! Good luck at the shows!

Your both are so talented.
1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a HUGE fan of Mark's work!!!
default_wub.png

Those are awesome!!

WOW! Is there ANYONE in your family that doesn't have an amazing talent?
default_biggrin.png
You both are such incredible artists--and have a fine eye for detail. Do you ever sell copies of your work?

I love Mark's work too. You guys are amazing!

Stunning paintings!

Mark must spend hours and hours masking those telephone lines!

So what shows are you going to?

Gosh, How did I miss this post..Thanks so much for showing us his work. He is incredible as well. I love the little sparrow too. Good luck to you both at the show!! Heidi

default_new_shocked.gif
HOLLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only WISH I could ever be as talanted as you & your husband! WOW!!!!!!! That is phenominal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys are making a living doing this?????????????
default_worshippy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the looking at Mark's work! He is very good. I have done it all my life, and he started doing it to enter shows a few years ago.

As for doing it for a living.... I just couldn't give up the glitz and the glamour of the Lunch Lady life! HeeHee. Maybe someday when I retire I can count on it for an income. For now it comes after my job, my kids, my horses, then artwork.

Thanks everyone for looking at all of our work!

Serving sloppy joes and pizza to little kids! And big kids....always safety in the food services. People have to eat. Get that pay check every month.

just in awe - so much talent between one couple - such skill - you're both blessed with a wonderful gift - and it brings so much joy to others too.

Do you have kids? I bet they too have gotten some pretty neat talent from the two of you!

Congrats and cheers to many blue ribbons!

Latest posts

Back