my husband is nearing the end of his long fight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so very sorry-prayers and hugs for you and your family. May Gary's journey be peaceful and painfree, surrounded by his loved ones.

Charlene, I am so sorry to hear about Gary, I hope he goes peacefully and God will be waiting with open arms, My prayers are being sent your way.

Charlene ,

It is so very hard to find words of comfort at this time but please know god is walking beside you in your time of need. May Gary pass into the light in comfort and love . And may god give you the strength to carry on knowing Gary will always be in your heart and watching over you...

I have no words of wisdom to offer, but please know that you are both in my thoughts and prayers.......

default_no.gif
I am so sorry. I hope you have lots of great support surrounding you.

Charlene and Gary - my heart, warmest loving thoughts, hopes and prayers are with you both. May the passing be an easy one if at all possible. -- May your love for each other survive your "separation" -- may you find joy with each other in eternity.

JJay

i am overwhelmed by the love and support here! i do not have time to read the postings tonight but hopefully, when things settle tomorrow, i will be able to do so. we are planning to bring gary home tomorrow. i have accepted this and i am dealing with it as best i can. i have my moments but when i do, i remember the caring people here and i am able to go on.

from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your kind words, love, support and your personal stories. it means more to me than i can put into words to know you all care.

i will be back to read and update you all the FIRST chance i get!!!

love & hugs!

charlene
default_smile.png

I'm so sorry Charlene. May God grant you strength for the coming days, and may He give Gary a peaceful passing. My thoughts & prayers are with you for sure. {{hugs}}

Holly

Oh my, that is so sad to hear! I don't know what to say. Bless you & his loved ones & may he go in peace!

Charlene and Gary: May God grant you both the strength and peace you need.
default_pray.gif

Charlene, I am so sorry.

I've been through basically the same experience with a spouse eleven years ago. It's something you don't totally understand unless you've been there.

Please feel free to pm me if you feel like you want to talk, or vent, or whatever.

HUGS

Shelley

Charlene and Gary, I am truly at a loss for words
default_no.gif
. I have been thinking of you and Gary since I first read this thread yesterday but just didn't know what to say.. I wish there was a way I could take away the pain ..... I am so glad that God chose to bring you and Gary together 11 years ago and that you found such happiness for that time. I hope in the days to come you can lean on family and friends for comfort during these so difficult times.

God, please, when it's time for Gary to "go home" to you, send your angels to give Charlene and her family strength in knowing that even though Gary may not be among them physically that his spirit will suround them until you call each and everyone of those remaining to come home to you and Gary once again.

Hugs to all of you and dear Gary, may you feel the love of your entire family, of those here on this forum and that your journey be peaceful knowing that your Charlene will be surrounded by your light and your spirit presence for eternity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene,

I am so sorry. Lots of prayers coming your way for you and Gary.

Just remember "Those Who Live In The Lord, Never See Each Other For The Last Time"

Those words have always brought me so much comfort, may they help you in even some small way.

May God give you strength and comfort.

Its hard to know what to say.. I can just pray that God will give you that inner peace that will help you thru all this. And may God take Gary into his loving arms where he will have pain no more.

Bless you all

Lara and David Pier

Charlene: This has got to be one of the hardest times of your life. You were chosen to be with Gary for better and worse and this is the worse. As he gently goes you will both have peace.

God Bless you both.

Jacquie

[SIZE=12pt]Charlene, [/SIZE]

My love and prayers are with you both...

Charlene,

Just checking in before bed time to let you know I am thinking of you two
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back