My Horses Are Coming Home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiean

Reaction score
The end of last year, after seven years, someone decided I did not have enough land to keep my horses at home. I found a place to keep them with board that I could afford. It was kind of far away. But not the farthest I found. I haven't been able to see them often and I really did not like the snake issue. I still could not let go that the horses had already been here for 7 years. Then I hit on a solution. I thought if I could lease adjoining land I could keep the horses here. So I called code enforcrment and asked the supervisor "if I lease adjoining land that brings my total up to the required amount, would that allow me to keep the horses here?" and she said "YES!!!". Well, I have a wonderful neighbor that likes my horses and she has leased me her land. The thing is, I don't even have to use the leased land. I just have to have controll over the land. This weekend my babies are coming home. ;-)

I'm so happy for you and that you found such a great solution
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Awesome, I know the feeling. We just got our girls back but they were only gone for a year... I can't imagine 7! Happy for you

L:)

No they were here for 7 years and in December I had to move them. Why can't people mind their own bees wax? Nothing is going to change i.e. pen size, shelters, etc. I just have control of more land.

Latest posts

Back