My horse loves ripping and chewing on my journal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrFerrante

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Our mini horse Atlas doesn’t show much interest in the toys we’ve gotten him. But if he sees a notebook or yellow legal pad he will run with it in his mouth and try to rip it apart like a dog. Beyond cute but I want to find something similar he can play with that, well, isn’t mine. Please any and all suggestions we just got him about a month ago.

Attachments

• 2C1F9A54-4992-40EC-96A9-C1CCCE886BDD.png
    2C1F9A54-4992-40EC-96A9-C1CCCE886BDD.png
    724.9 KB · Views: 6
Super cute!!!! Does he like playing with tarps? Can't think of anything else right now but I'll let you know.

Maybe he is trying to get you to play with him? My big gelding gets a big kick out of pick pocketing the farrier and dumping his tools in the water trough...I have a couple of indestructible (so far) treat balls and all of my critters like them, even the llamas. I have jolly balls and no one here seems to take to them. My boyfriend built a very wonderful post that swivels and has a lick type of treat near top of chain and and ball at the end. Took a lot of work and engineering and guess what? NOBODY seems to like it. I thought it would be a hit.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back