My "helper"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abby that is so cute! He is a doll. 😍

Annie likes to help me when I muck her side of the dry lot. She will stand right next to me and the muck bucket and poop every time! I confess I cannot resist sticking the manure fork under her as soon as she lifts her tail as time saving measure. 🤣
(Not too cute but funny.)

What a cutie! I think that's another goal they have, to make chores more interesting! I was trying to pull a hose through the gate to give them water and my boys kept poking me in the ribs, tickling me and having water splash everywhere! (I also have to clean around the boys as well) Glad I'm not alone!

Ha ha, when I was putting up his track fence it was like having the help of a very large toddler. He was removing tools from my pockets, twanging the fence wire, rummaging through the bag of insulators and picking them up, every time I moved my arm back to use a tool I bumped him in the face with my elbow because he was RIGHT THERE supervising! Made it take longer, but definitely made it more fun too. :)

Latest posts

Back