My heartfelt thanks to all of you who helped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnalee

Reaction score
is now a reality! I am very pleased
rolleyes.gif
with the finished product, and I really appreciate your input and response to my questions while I did the research. [email protected]

Well I'm excited to receive my book..I just ordered so hopefully will be here soon.

Thank you for the heads up.

yes.gif
LIke the look of the book although we don't breed/show..where are you selling this book? ANd how mucuh is it? Maxine

yes.gif
Thank you! If you'd like signed labels to stick inside your copy just email me at [email protected] with your name and address. I'll be happy to send it.

aktion033.gif
congratulations!

It looks wonderful can't wait to get one myself!

Bonnie

If this is the book I am thinking about, I think I am in it , I just had my friend Sara call me and she just got a new miniature horse book and she called me to tell me that my picture is in it driving shadow and our friend Lorraine is in it too. She is sending me book to see, I remember a few yrs back a man at the Bethany Ct show taking pictures for a book, but I Can't remember his name.

So I cant wait to get it and check it out to see if it is me and to see who else is in it that I might know. And then order one for myself . JANEP

Jane=P said:
If this is the book I am thinking about, I think I am in it , I just had my friend Sara call me and she just  got a  new miniature horse book and she called me to tell me that my picture is in it driving shadow and our friend Lorraine is in it too. She is sending me book to see, I remember a few yrs back a man at the Bethany Ct show taking pictures for a book,  but I Can't remember his name. So I cant wait to get it and check it out to see if it is me and to see who else is in it that I might know. And then order one for myself .  JANEP

434772[/snapback]

Sounds like it. Bruce Curtis was the photographer. He lives on Long Island and I know he took some photos in Ct. The little girl on the cover I think was at a show in florida where he was taking pictures for our mini book anda golf book he was doing. (he'a all over the place!)

Wow, this is the BEST mini site. Everyone in the world comes here. I love it!!! I am so glad to hear from you all.

Latest posts

Back