My Great Nephew

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
My little red headed boy Zachary is two yrs old now. He is my Great Nephew. He came out last night with his parents. I had his dad lift him up so he could look over the fence and see the horses. OMG! this little boy is

in love with the horses and kept trying to drag his dad back over there to see them one more time. They will be coming back out as the nice weather is more often. We plan to saddle up either Ariel or Jasmine and let him ride. He got to set in the saddle without the horse last night and what a little cowboy he is. I suspect as he gets a little older he is going to love coming to visit his Auntie Marie. Of course not to see me but to see his little horsie. He is just the cutest little guy anyone has ever seen. Actually he is the grandson of my

brother who passed away on Thanksgiving 2006. He looks just like his Gpa and I suspect has his attitude.

I can't wait to get a picture of him in his cowboy clothes setting on his horsie. We might just saddle up Jimmy to get the picture because Jimmy has the color for the picture.

Oh!!! It sounds like he had a really good time visiting you and the horses!!! I can't wait to have my nephews out soon. Can't wait to see pictures of your favorite little cowboy
default_wub.png

Aw, sounds very cute! My boys really aren't that interested in the horses...but they have their moments.

Brandon wants to show a friend's mare this next weekend in halter (he's helped with Liberty before), and Colton doesn't mind going along for the fun of it, but they really aren't horse crazy.

My best friend's youngest daughter loves them, though, and thinks Mouse is "hers."

He he.
default_smile.png

Cute!

I have a You Tube video of her riding him. Maybe they can make it to a show this year and she can see what that's all about. Just wish Mouse was a kid safe horse!!!

Can't wait for pics to see your little red-haired nephew!!

Liz

Latest posts

Back