My Golden Surprise!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one beautiful foal, I am sooooo jealous. Thankful has to be at least part of his name. What a wonderful surprise.

G

What a nice surprise! A nice healthy colt without any mare stare or worrying! I vote for silver buckskin too.

aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!!
aktion033.gif

What a neat way to start Thanksgiving week! He truly is a "golden boy" and a treasure that you will never forget(bet your eyes were as big as a little kid on Christmas morning finding him
wink.gif
). If I had to pick a barn name, it would be PUNKY
biggrin.gif
AS IN PASS THE PUNKY PIE and I see somebody already gave him a big dollop of cool whip right on his forehead!:bgrin

What a nice suprise...and he is adorable too! Congratulations on your new Colt!

aktion033.gif

What a surprise. He is adorable and having seen his daddy i bet he will be a looker when he grows up.
aktion033.gif

WOW! Congratulations on your Golden Surprise! (what a perfect name!) Is that his name? What a little doll! And NO mare stare! LOL

Please post more pics when he is unfolded.

charlotte

[SIZE=14pt]What a pleasant surprise and look.... he came with his own winter coat already! See God takes care of them for us.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow, I'm going out to see if there's one of these in my pasture!!
laugh.gif

Actually, Nate and I ran down to see him right away yesterday morning, I just needed to take advantage and get a "baby" fix. OMG, how soft, sweet and special he is. I even insisted Nate come in to feel him so he did, just to humor us but this baby is so neat, I can't even think of words to describe him. I'm sitting here smiling as I'm writing this, just thinking about him. He is just tooo precious!
wub.gif

Oh Danna, what a wonderful way to start the day.
wub.gif
Congratulations on the new little fellow in your life , he is BEAUTIFUL! I think we all wish we could find one like him in our pastures, just a early extra special christmas gift. Corinne

wub.gif
What a golden boy he is.....your little ray of sunshine in winter!

WOW.....LOOK AT HAIR!
rolleyes.gif
You think God knows what He's doing when a precious little guy decides to roll out of the confines of his warm "hiding" place without proper attire. What a miracle and just too precious for words.

Will you give him a kiss and belly scratch from Aunt Cindy?
wink.gif

Hugs!

Cindy

Wow Donna,.. it is amazing how these little babies can adapt to the weather when this happens at their own time.. That is something else that Kristy snuck that by you. Gold must have been doing his job after all!
wink.gif
(I like "Golden Surprise" too!) Congratulations!
wub.gif
Mary

He is soooooo beautiful and you are very lucky. Congratulations on your Little Pilgrim..just in time for Thanksgiving..
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
rolleyes.gif
Wow, Donna, these folks are right, he does have dark legs! Won't it be fun to watch him "color out" this winter, then unwrap his coat in summer!

By the way.....check out those tiny little ears!
wub.gif

This baby is so beautiful, precious and radiates a gentle nature. I'm so happy that the foal fairy stopped by this weekend....couldn't have happend to a better person!

Congratulations on your great surprise!

that's how I got my name for this forum -- I had one appear AS IF BY MAGIC
aktion033.gif

When I worked things back, my mare had been bred in the horse box coming from a show !!! Aren't these the fun ones !

Talk about LUCKY! And what Handsome little man!!!!

MA

Latest posts

Back