My girls are home!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaAH

Reaction score
I am so excited. We picked up my new mini's on Monday and brought them home. They settled in immediately. My big horse Amber (the QTR) did not fare so well. She was a big ball of anxiety. She made a 4" hole where she paced back and forth. Lady and Chantal just watched her.

They are side by side in stalls and it was so cute when it was dinner time. Amber the QTR would pace the whole width of the corral and Chantal (low mare on totem) lunged at her with pinned ears. They really have no clue they are small do they?
default_smile.png

So here they are...Chantal with her totally windblown rad forelock! lol. I love how the wind hits it just right and it blows straight up and Lady The Boss behind her.

ladychantal.jpg

ladychantal2.jpg

lady.jpg

and their new homes

stalls.jpg

Congratulations on them!!! I know you are excited to have them home. They are beautiful
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Congrats!

I just did the same thing Monday and my Paint mare was a wreck also. They are all starting to settle in now! Thankfully!

Your girls are beautiful!
default_wub.png

Your new girs are great. What gorgeous manes.They have a wonderful home with you. Congrats!!!!!

Congrats Melissa!!! They are beautiful little fillies!
default_wub.png
:wub Your barn/paddock set up is just like mine...I will try and post pics soon
default_wink.png

They are so cute I just can't STAND it!!!! They are adorable - I am so glad you got these 2 lovely ladies!!! Can you say sweet????? I love your new barn, too - very nice! Can't wait to meet them!!!

Liz R.

Aw!!! They are just adorable and look so happy!!!!
default_wub.png
I'm glad you got them home and they are settling in just fine.

Back