My geldings heritage/ Finally?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
As some of you know I've been desperatly looking for my geldings heritage and can't get any response from the seller be it either phone or email..and it's too far for me to go back there right now.

His name is: Charmers Lil Buddy..I FINALLY tonight with my daughters help found a place with a horse named Charmers Silver Trinket,(Mare) AMHA A 88746 born 4/25/97. She is at Zarzuela Farm in Healdsburg Calif..owned by Adolf and Sandra Fernandez..So where does the name "Charmers" come from? And are there more? Might I find some of Buddy's "kin"?

All I know about Buddy is he was foaled MArch 1998..he's a Black and WHite Tobiano pinto.HE"S NOT REGISTERED.

I bought him in Ludington Michigan..the owner was gone when we picked him up but agreed to get him that day as we traveled 750 miles that weekend to buy a horsetrailer and pick up another horse and him..NEVER dreamed the owner would cut off all communication! He's everything she said he was and no problems at all, just cut us off and won't respond..so we're on our own to find out info.

We don't even know what day he was born, or lineage, just says Mar 1998 on Date foaled.

I plan to call these people at that farm after next week as we'll be at fair all week.Can anyone help us? Maxine,Carl and Charmers Lil Buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
MInx said:
As some of you know I've been desperatly looking for my geldings heritage and can't get any response from the seller be it either phone or email..and it's too far for me to go back there right now.
His name is: Charmers Lil Buddy..I FINALLY tonight with my daughters help found a place with a horse named Charmers Silver Trinket,(Mare) AMHA A 88746 born 4/25/97. She is at Zarzuela Farm in Healdsburg Calif..owned by Adolf and Sandra Fernandez..So where does the name "Charmers" come from? And are there more? Might I find some of Buddy's "kin"?

All I know about Buddy is he was foaled MArch 1998..he's a Black and WHite Tobiano pinto.HE"S NOT REGISTERED.

I bought him in Ludington Michigan..the owner was gone when we picked him up but agreed to get him that day as we traveled 750 miles that weekend to buy a horsetrailer and pick up another horse and him..NEVER dreamed the owner would cut off all communication! He's everything she said he was and no problems at all, just cut us off and won't respond..so we're on our own to find out info.

We don't even know what day he was born, or lineage, just says Mar 1998 on Date foaled.

I plan to call these people at that farm after next week as we'll be at fair all week.Can anyone help us?  Maxine,Carl  and Charmers Lil Buddy

441253[/snapback]

Im from houghton lake michigan and i might be able to help because i am going to a horse show where there will be other minis at and it is in ludington. If you would like me to try and help let me know . I could look for someone at the show with her name or ask around or something i would like to help because im trying to find out about my gelding too but i already found the breeder and i would like you to be successful as well

missy

In looking at the pedigree for Charmers Silver Trinket I see that her dam was Nashville Rockin J Charmer. It's unusual but I will bet the Charmer's came from the dam's name. The breeder was Jean Glasgow so I would bet she owned the mare. Charmers Lil Buddy was possible from this same mare but went unregistered for whatever reason.

All a guess. Good luck

smile.gif

Thanks! Her name (the seller) is Kasie Zwinger, but not sure she has any more minis..I think she shows big horses sometimes..and his name is Caarmers Lil Buddy, here's his picture:
SweetBuddy.jpg

MASKedmini said:
MInx said:

I plan to call these people at that farm after next week as we'll be at fair all week.Can anyone help us?  Maxine,Carl  and Charmers Lil Buddy

441253[/snapback]

Im from houghton lake michigan and i might be able to help because i am going to a horse show where there will be other minis at and it is in ludington. If you would like me to try and help let me know . I could look for someone at the show with her name or ask around or something i would like to help because im trying to find out about my gelding too but i already found the breeder and i would like you to be successful as well

missy

441355[/snapback]

MInx said:
Thanks! Her name (the seller) is Kasie Zwinger, but not sure she has any more minis..I think she shows big horses sometimes..and his name is Caarmers Lil Buddy, here's his picture:
SweetBuddy.jpg

MASKedmini said:
MInx said:

441253[/snapback]

missy

441355[/snapback]

441433[/snapback]

What luck because this is an open show so there will be mostly big horses (im sure i will be one of only a few minis) so i will try my best and let you know!By the way hes very handsome!

missy

Thanks! I will contact her and see if she might know something.Did you mean breeder of Rockin J or Silver Trainket? And do oyu happen to know any contact info on Ms Glascow?.Maxine

Al B said:
In looking at the pedigree for Charmers Silver Trinket I see that her dam was Nashville Rockin J Charmer. It's unusual but I will bet the Charmer's came from the dam's name. The breeder was Jean Glasgow so I would bet she owned the mare. Charmers Lil Buddy was possible from this same mare but went unregistered for whatever reason.
All a guess. Good luck

smile.gif

441427[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back