My "Full Moon" arrival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
I am sure the full moon is meant for tonight, but at 5:00 this morning my beeper went off and saw that Fame was FINALLY in labor, and when I headed to the barn, just off to one side of the barn was a huge, ORANGE moon! It was GORGEOUS, but what waited for me INSIDE the barn, was even more so!
default_wub.png
This grulla filly was born about 5:20. It was Fame's first foal, and she did really well! So far, of Ditto's 4 foals he has sired for me, 3 are fillies, one colt.
default_thumbup.gif

Here is Last Chance Princess of Fortune (so now I have mare and her foal named Fame and Fortune! LOL) with my Mom.

fortunemom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Mona, she is SUPERB!!! LOVE her!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh Mona, so pretty!! Congrats on a real beauty!!

She's gorgeous! I love the "Fame" and "Fortune" thing, but couldn't you have named her "Dun Moonin'??"
default_new_rofl.gif

Leia

Hahaha! Great suggestion Leia! Hey Mona, could you tell my mare she should foal now??? She's like 2 weeks past her due date and I'm hoping that full moon puts her "in the mood." :DOH!

Congrats! That is one gorgeous baby!
default_biggrin.png

CONGRATULATIONS MONA...she sure is PRETTY!!
default_wub.png

OK, somebody slap Leia; she's hysterical(see emoticon she included!!) HEEHEE--just kidding, young lady! (I can use that term; I've got GRANDCHILDREN her age!!)
default_wink.png

Mona, looks like a really nice filly--congrats! Your mom is a lady 'after my own heart'; she doen't seem to mind getting up mighty early to welcome a new 'horsey' life, and that's 'my kind of gal'....she looks like she could be my contemporary, too!! We experienced seniors gotta stick together, you know!!

Seriously, big congratulations on a healthy and nice-looking filly!

Margo

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Beautiful filly!
default_wub.png
Your mom's not so bad either.
default_biggrin.png
I just love that pic, your mom looks so thrilled.

Very pretty filly
default_smile.png
, and yes your mom looks "over the moon" for her LOL. (We could go on and on with this
default_biggrin.png
)

Jan

She is certainly a pretty femine looking filly too! Love the name too! I have been wondering where the filly fairy has been hiding out and now I know! Congratulations on a darling filly! Lavonne

She looks like a really nice filly, can't wait to see pictures of her in a couple of weeks too.
default_yes.gif

You should have grabbed that filly fairy and held her hostage, I would have bribed you for her. We have had two colts out of two and only have one foal left to go for this year. Congratulations!!

Congratulations, Mona. You have a really nice crop of foals this year.
default_aktion033.gif

Nikki

Gorgeous filly and Ilike that..now you have fame and fortune! Last nite was the full moon, gorgeous wan't it. Technically according to indian story this moon is the mating moon. birthing works!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back