My Front Page Mini :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkipsMom

Reaction score
A little show-n-tell time!!!

Youngest daughters High School Prom was last weekend and for "Walk In" she and her date used one of our Mini's. One of the photos made the front page of our local paper. It was fun to take the little guy and we were grinning.

FTR, photo credit is Gene Morris w/ the paper and the cart is an Easy Entry cart from Silver Penny farm. The mini came from Horsefeather in Arkansas, a coming 4 year old gelding.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is VERY cool!! Thanks for sharing. :aktion033:

Jodi

:aktion033: :aktion033: Very neat pix!!!! And the humans look good too LOL. :aktion033:

Now that's what I call an entrance!

Beautiful couple too.

That is so neat! There was a young gal that bought a mini colt from me many years ago, and when she graduated, she did the same.
default_yes.gif
:

Wow, that is sooo cool
default_yes.gif
: Thanks for sharing that with us
default_smile.png
My youngest is graduating in June, its hard to believe she will be out in the big world. Time flies .

Thats really cool. It will be something they will never forget. Beautiful horse and cute couple
default_yes.gif
: Joyce

[SIZE=14pt]Now that beats a limo any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

That's such a great idea, I wish we had a "Walk In" at our prom.

Oh- so cool! I wanted to drive my Diva in- but since proms an hour away- and you know I'd want to be the one hitching, grooming, loading, and driving- my mom said no. I'll have to show her this! Way way cool!

Latest posts

Back