My Friesian mare and Mini filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know i'm very lucky to have her
default_smile.png
I've always dreamed of having one. Hubby bought her for my birthday when she was a baby (now she's 3). She's about 15.2 right now, she was expected to hit about 15.3 so I think that's pretty close. Which is fine by me, I'm only 5'
default_smile.png
She does have a nice long mane. The top half was rubbed out previously, and my mini donk Earl ate her tail to above her hocks awhile back! But it's growing out nicely ;)

This shows her mane, you can really tell where it had been rubbed out, but you can also see how nice and long the rest is ;)

radisummer312-21-7.jpg

This is last summer, but you can see how short I am compared to my giant girl ;)

meradi2.jpg

Jessi

Lovely Friesian, and NICE mini filly, Jessi! Some great pics, too(I ESPECIALLY enjoyed the one of your Friesian filly w/ all four off the ground...
default_yes.gif
! - AND, of that darling filly 'tiptoeing' across the tarp--you may already have an Obstacle horse there!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Gotta say, I really appreciate that you explained the circumstances of the tiny mini filly being next door to the 'bigs'; I was about to be worried about her taking a nap next to one of those panels and 'getting up' on the other side, in with the big guys! Reason why? I had nearly that happen with a FULLSIZED QH colt, years ago---he laid down next to a portable panel, got up on the other side--the bottom bar of the panel wasn't over 9-10" at MOST off the ground, and he only slightly 'bent' the bottom bar! And--he was WAY bigger than your little mini filly! Then you went on to explain the circumstances--especially that one of you were there the whole time....YAY for you!! That's the kind of responsible owner I LOVE to see!!

Congrats on the nice animals!

Margo

Thank you Margo ;)

And yes, I sure know what they can do under panels... I have put up fencing on her stall that goes down to the ground, except not at the door... and yes, she got out once! (So I moved her to a stall that she can't do that in lol). Stinkers! Pretty amazing that a big horse foal could do that, too though!

Jessi

Loved the pics and wow, has she grown! I also loved the one of her with all 4 off the ground, LOL Also the one of her as a foal hiding behind the Minis, like she was trying to 'blend in' with her head down ("Maybe they won't see me back here!") Fun pics!

Latest posts

Back