My first time showing and we won 1st place!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
Ok I just have to share how excited I am! I went to the amha/amhr show in Albert Lea, MN to come see Marilyn, Dwayne, and Delight from D&M Gemstone Appy's, and they offered to let me show her in one of her classes on Sunday! I was so nervous all weekend and even MORE nervous when I stepped into that showring, but Delight did fantastic and together we received a 1st place ribbon!! What a great first time experience!! So, here are a few photo's from the show!

Me and Delight with her 1st place ribbon! (ignore my hair strand!)

DelightWon.jpg

And yes it was freaking hot! My face was sweaty and my clothes were drenched!

Delight standing so pretty!

DelightStand.jpg

Great photo of Delight's head, very araby!

DelightArabFace.jpg

Here she is showing off her spots and her tiny, refined little face!

DelightFace.jpg

Alright I suppose i'll stop showing her off...but I just adore this girl so much! She walks, trots, and whoa's like a dream! She is the very beginning of my appaloosa ranch, I hope she knows how special and important she is being the first appy!!

Wow what a way to start out! Congratulations
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Mary

MiniLocoSinclair said:
Ok I just have to share how excited I am!  I went to the amha/amhr show in Albert Lea, MN to come see Marilyn, Dwayne, and Delight from D&M Gemstone Appy's, and they offered to let me show her in one of her classes on Sunday!  I was so nervous all weekend and even MORE nervous when I stepped into that showring, but Delight did fantastic and together we received a 1st place ribbon!!  What a great first time experience!!  So, here are a few photo's from the show!
Me and Delight with her 1st place ribbon! (ignore my hair strand!)

DelightWon.jpg

And yes it was freaking hot!  My face was sweaty and my clothes were drenched!

Delight standing so pretty!

DelightStand.jpg

Great photo of Delight's head, very araby!

DelightArabFace.jpg

Here she is showing off her spots and her tiny, refined little face!

DelightFace.jpg

Alright I suppose i'll stop showing her off...but I just adore this girl so much!  She walks, trots, and whoa's like a dream!  She is the very beginning of my appaloosa ranch, I hope she knows how special and important she is being the first appy!!

432967[/snapback]

She is absolutely stunning.

Big time congrats on a well deserved win.

saludando.gif

Tommy

P.S. Some of the boys down here said "she could put her halter on their stall anytime."

Thank you all for your compliments, I couldn't be more proud or happy with how gorgeous this girl is both in photo and in real life!! I was blown away when I saw her munching away in her stall =)

Tommy, thanks for the heads up, you have some fine looking young leopard appy boys that Delight was sure winking at!!

I SAW her and YOU just didn't know it at the time until I saw the pics! She is gorgeous and actually much prettier in person than in the pics. Very dainty and elegant and probably the most refined appy I've ever seen. Her color is an eye turner...I was rushing past you with kids and horses in tow and did a double take.

Maybe I was just hungry, but I immediately thought of marshmallow cream splashed with cocoa and a few hot fudge spots.

Last edited by a moderator:
BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
You guys look great and how exciting!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Congratulations on your win!
aktion033.gif
What a NICE filly!! Best of luck with her in the future...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

You guys looked just great and I'm happy for ya!

Well done.

Latest posts

Back