My first shetland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mymirage

Reaction score
This is my new stallion - actually my first intend to keep stallion and first Shetland (love those geldings so he better behave, LOL)
biggrin.gif

Plan on showing him AMHR this yr... have to learn about ASPC...

Michigans Uninformed Voter - aka Chad
wub.gif

chad013105.jpg

Very pretty boy. I owned him as a weanling and due to some things that came up in my life, had to return him to Dr. Taylor as a yearling. He was shown and did pretty well. I have some baby pictures of him if you are interested in them. I won't be able to send them until April...as I am in Florida at this time, and they are at home in Michigan. Good luck with him.....I also named him Chad..as I was in Florida during the elections 4 years ago...and there was a big problem with (CHADS) back then...So since his name was Uniformed Voter...I thought Chad fit! lol

Hey Congratulations on your new boy - Be careful - if you think it is tough to have just one miniature - I started out with just one ASPC/AMHR mare years ago and now have over 30!.....
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

Congrats on your new guy, I have seen him several times up at Doc's, he is a nice one.

Amber

Congratulations. Very nice boy. We started with just one ASPC/AMHR mare and now have 7 and expecting 2 foals.
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Told you Cheryl....they are like potato chips.....betcha cant have just one![/SIZE]

The east coast and especially the mid atlantic region just went up another notch... we will be a power to be reconed with between Chad, Teddy, Steel, Image and Sweet Tart!

Lyn

I like him VERY much! I'm sure you are going to do well with him at the shows!

Also enjoyed hearing how he got his barn name.....very cute!

MA

Congratulations. I was excited to see his pictures, as just last night we talked with Dr. Taylor and are purchasing a yearling colt sired by your stallion. The colt looks alot like his sire. This is also our first shetland.

Latest posts

Back