My First Post!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILOVEMYHORSECOMANCHE

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I finally figured out how to post pictures on here
default_smile.png
So I know my friend Rebecca (NewMiniOwner) posted some of these pictures a while ago, but I thought I should anyways because I have'nt posted anything yet. I know he is not a mini, but he is the only 'horse' i have. I was planning on getting two minis, but he was a price I just couldn't let up. I still love minis and plan on getting one in the future. He is broke western. I am an english rider of 9 years. So the western stuff is kinda new to me
default_smile.png
But it's a lot of fun! I hope this spring to train him to go hunt seat and jump a few poles, but that won't be for awhile. Anyways... without futher or do here he is, my horse Comanche.

He is a registered 9 year old APHA paint gelding (i bought him as a herd stallion) I still can't believe how docile he is for a former herd stallion. He was only gelded 4 months ago!
default_new_shocked.gif

The following pictures are from the summer and the fall.

I asked for a camera for Christmas *fingers crossed* so i will take winter pictures ASAP!
default_smile.png

Comanche3.jpg

Comanche1.jpg

manche_head_shot.jpg
me_and_manchers.jpg

me_and_manche3.jpg

Comanche6.jpg

me_manche.jpg

close_up_of_me_and_manche_blk_and_w.jpg

That's all I will post for now. Thanks for letting me share! I hope to post more pictures after the holidays!

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to you all!
default_smile.png

Paige

Oh and also post comments on what you think about him
default_biggrin.png

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I know that guy!
default_wub.png

What do I think about him? Hmmm......I think he wants to come live with me! I'm sure I could find space....especially if it's for handsome Comanche.

Hey, I know that guy!
default_wub.png

What do I think about him? Hmmm......I think he wants to come live with me! I'm sure I could find space....especially if it's for handsome Comanche.
Haha. I bet you could
default_laugh.png
I think you might have to come back here soon! He is looking cuter with his winter fuzzies
default_wink.png

Paige

Thank you all for the comments! He is my first horse. So hearing that is is HANDSOME and he looks amazing is good to hear
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Very pretty boy, looks like you two are becoming BEST FRIENDS Fast, you can just see how much he enjoys you
default_wub.png

Congratulations on a Beautiful Horse,,

Smart girl also wearing the helmet, true horse girl!!

Very pretty boy, looks like you two are becoming BEST FRIENDS Fast, you can just see how much he enjoys you
default_wub.png
Congratulations on a Beautiful Horse,,

Smart girl also wearing the helmet, true horse girl!!

Aw thank you soo much!
default_wub.png
Ya i've only had him for four months and every time i go to see him he always begs for his treats. haha

He is a lover
default_biggrin.png
And ya i always have my helmet when riding. I don't want to end up where I can't ride anymore.

He has a very kind and trusting eye. I bet he is a good boy to work with, and looks like fun. Love his markings and yes, love that first picture too!

He has a very kind and trusting eye. I bet he is a good boy to work with, and looks like fun. Love his markings and yes, love that first picture too!
Thank you so much
default_wub.png
Yes is he is a ton of fun to work with and a very good boy
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back