My first Miniature Horse Drawing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarnessArtist

Reaction score
Jumping into posting with both feet here. Thought i'd let everyone know a little more about me and what i do!

My day job is as an equine vet assistant, but whenever i have free time i draw in pen and ink. This time of year I don't have alot of time to spare but i managed to finish this little drawing this afternoon. Usually i draw harness race horses (hence my screen name) , this is the first drawing i've ever done of a mini. I'm working on completing a series of drawings to make into note cards, this being the first. I hope you enjoy it!

There is some incredible artistic talent on this board , i've always looked forward to seeing everyone's paintings
default_smile.png

MiniSmall.jpg

Wow, the talent on this forum is amazing. Now we have another talented member. Keep sharing your work, I really like your style

Thanks Maple! Glad you like it
default_smile.png
I use a technique not often seen called stipple. The image is made up of tiny dots of ink .
default_saludando.gif

I was going to ask if that was the technique you used, but you answered! Very talented!

You could take people's photos and do very well!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back