My first mini baby was born yesterday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
Girl!!!!! A beautiful, wonderful little girl!!! And I could not be more happy!
default_wub.png

This is out of my one and only mare, Flaby's Society Belle who I bought in foal to Dellor Farms Supreme from Renee at Claybury Training Center. So this is a Boones Little Andy granddaughter!

Belle very nicely waited until about 1:30 or so yesterday afternoon to have this one.
default_biggrin.png
The lady I board with made it home about 5 after 2 and was just grabbing her phone to call me when I pulled in the drive way to check on Belle on my lunch break so it couldn't have worked out more perfectly! Baby was out with her head and front legs out of the sac and was already shaking her head when I walked in the door. What a wonderful feeling!!!

Justborn.jpg

It only took her a couple of tries to finally make it on her feet! She is one strong little baby!!

FirstTimeUp.jpg

I am thinking since she is all red with not a single white hair on her that her barn name is going to be Scarlett!

Head.jpg

I haven't settled on a registered name yet. But since her sire passed away last year and this is his final foal, I am trying to come up with something like Supreme's Grand Finale or Supreme's Scarlett Legacy. I'm open to name suggestions though!
default_wink.png

Scarlett is a wonderful name for such a pretty filly!!! Congratulations!

Robin

Congrats on your pretty little girl
default_aktion033.gif
Joyce

Awww...congratulations!! She's a cutie!
default_birthday.gif
Scarlett!

Congratulations on your filly!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I love the name Scarlett.....it suits her.
default_wub.png

She looks so sweet!! Congrats!!

I love Supremes Scarlett Legacy!! Scarlett is a great name..

Be sure and post more pix as she unfolds...

Congrats on the beautiful baby girl! I love the name Scarlett.

I had a Scarlett once. May yours live up to be the wonderful sweetie that mine was!

Latest posts

Back