My first foal & first Appaloosa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Never2Mini

Reaction score
Had to introduce my first foal and my first appaloosa all in one.
default_smile.png
Born 5-11 at 9pm. The gals over in the nutty nursery were a very big help ! This was my first time dealing with a pregnant mare. I bought the Mini Mare Dolly ready expecting. I am so very tickled with her. She is my dream foal !
default_smile.png
Not sure if she is going to be bay or black ?

What do you all think bay or black ? Trying to decide so I can send in her papers for AMHA & AMHR.

Iles Dream A Lil Dream of Me (aka Dreama) Dam is Hello Dolly, Sire is Iles Apache Appy Ace

Dreama&Dolly.jpg

Dreama
Dreama&Momma&Darth.jpg

Darn itch

GottaitchDreama.jpg

Dolly & Dreama

Dolly&Dreama.jpg

I have one more Mini Mare to foal in August. Hope all goes as smooth with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you and wishes for much happiness!

I also wanted to tell you, you are using "Never (2) Too Mini" as your handle here which is my friends farm name in Florida. Could get rather confusing.

Congratulations shes just darling...for her coloring and she will be a fun one to watch as she matures...make sure you keep updating her photos!!

Marty, I would be honored to have this little one in my barn hee hee....no worries here with your name...great minds think alike. LOL

And your right...I see you now have 4 minis.....2 was never enough!! Have fun with your new addiction!!

Shes Beautiful and Mum is too..Congratulations and Good luck with your new baby in August
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks everybody !
default_smile.png
I am tickled pink with this filly and momma.
default_smile.png
I have wanted a appy mini for so long. Thanks my mare due in August is a dark solid bay and she was breed to a solid buckskin.

Congrats- love the pics! How lucky for you- a cute Appy filly! Enjoy- Minis are so much fun!

Thanks HGfarm...Yes the mini are so much fun ! I love mine ! Had regular horses all my life still have 1 riding horse but the Mini's sure worm there way into your heart.
default_smile.png

Thanks
default_smile.png

MBhorses I am not real good with colors other then the basic ones. Her Dam is registered as grey. Her sire was a few spot appy I have been told 2 different colors on him he is either bay or black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back