My First Foal Born Aug 5th, My Birthday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
Some of you have been following my post for the baby contest. Guess the due date. I had picked my birthday as her due date, and it actually happend! She was born 4:45 this morning, just a half hour before I was. So welcome to the world my new [SIZE=12pt]Filly!!![/SIZE]
default_risa8.gif

I can't even tell you how happy I am. This mare means the world to me, and to be rewarded like this is simply amazeing.

I haven't named her yet, any suggestions I would love. Her Dam is Sweetwaters Lil Bay Apachie, Sire: Leesides Renaissance. As well any idea on her coloring? She appears black, but has bay tufts in her ears.

Filly_5.jpg

Filly_6.jpg

Filly_1.jpg

Filly_3.jpg

Filly_2.jpg

Filly_4.jpg

Filly_7.jpg

Her sire: Leeside's Renaissance of Leeside farm, MA

Sire.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations & Happy Birthday!! What a wonderful present!
default_aktion033.gif
I love her socks, and that perfect "kiss spot" on her nose. She is adorable!
default_wub.png

Looks like she will be black.

She is adorable. Congrats and Happy Birthday to the both of you!!

What color is her sire?

and for names....

Lady Godiva

Lady Elizabeth

Lil Renaissance Girl

Congrats!!!
default_aktion033.gif
What a wonderful present and what a pretty baby. Lucky you
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
Happy Birthday to you! Congrats!!

She is beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! She looked black in the first few pictures but towards the end she looked like a black/bay (otherwise known as a very dark bay). Love those pretty socks.

Thank you, Thank you. I am just sooooo smitten with her. I always tell her Mama how beautiful she is. So now, I've been telling the new baby that she is the most beautiful girl in the world. I need to fill her head with it now so she believes it later and maybe I can have my first horse to show with.

She is adorable. Congrats and Happy Birthday to the both of you!!
What color is her sire?

and for names....

Lady Godiva

Lady Elizabeth

Lil Renaissance Girl
The sire, is such a rich sorrel/chestnut color, and his mane and tail are the same. I have photos of him that I took, but I don't want to post them online as he's not my horse. If you want to see him you can privately pm me.

I think she is a beautiful girl! She looks like she could be a dark liver chesnut. I'm bad with names so I won't even give my half wit attempts. But I do believe if beautiful was a color she would def be the picture of it.

That is a very elegant and beautiful filly for sure, congratulations! She looks true black to me at least in the photos. My bays, no matter how dark they end up, usually start life with a tan coat and silver socks.

AWWWW....I want a birthday present like that, or any day would be just fine.

Congtats on her, she's so cute.
default_birthday.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

default_birthday.gif
:birthday
default_birthday.gif
default_cheers.gif
:cheers
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_488.gif
:SoCool
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

She looks like a bark bay w/ white socks
default_wub.png
:wub

Very nice CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

As for names how about

Sweetwaters Lil Renaissance Gal

Hi Mandy: What a good lookin little filly. She is absolutely beautiful. Happy Birthday. I'm sure Kim wouldn't mind if you posted Oliver's photos. Again, congratulations, she is a real looker
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back