My Filly JuneBug

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baydreamfarms

Reaction score
I would like to show off my filly, she was born in the beginning of April and I met her shortly after. After I met her at 17 days I knew she was the one for me. Her name is JuneBug and we haven't figured out a registered name yet, there are still options flying around in my head. But here she is

Her with my husband

100_1865.jpg

and her being the princess she is

100_1749.jpg

When we first met her

100_1618-1.jpg

Thanks for looking, I just wanted to post some pics of my first mini. I am so happy to have her and can't wait to bring her home in July

OMG!!! is she not JUST the cutest thing!! I LOVE the picture with your husband..cute as cute can be
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

She's a little doll isn't she!?

They steal your heart and life is never the same. I love all her fluff, makes them look like a baby longer.

Thank you for all your comments! And yes they do grow up fast! As for the fuzz...I can't wait to get it off and see if she is roaning, it is killing me I want to so bad. But I will wait til she gets home to do that. Her breeder doesn't have any clippers and doesn't have anything she can unplug at the barn to bring mine in. I keep brushing and brushing her in hopes she will shed out, but you know how animals are...they will always do what you don't want them to. I want her to shed out so she isn't going to. But she is almost a perfect foal and I feel so lucky to have her find me. Cuz as all horse owners know we don't choose the horse, they choose us when we need them.

Congratulations on your new little girl, she is a beauty. I'm waiting too for my special guy in my avatar, he will be coming home with me in August. Waiting sucks!

Latest posts

Back