My fewspot stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
Here is 'Spot' (DRK Spotanious Combustion). He is 3 this year. His first two foals arrived this year also, a colt and recently a filly - both loud black and whites. Just snapped a few pics while he was turned out for a bit. It was SO hot this weekend... after he rolled and got dirty, then ran for about 3 seconds, he decided just a jog would do.

Run Spot run.jpg

Spot front face.jpg

Spot jog RF.jpg

Spot paw.jpg

Spot RF.jpg

Spot stand RF.jpg

Spot smile.jpg

Spot trot RF rock.jpg

Laurie, he is maturing so nicely. What a handsome boy! Can't wait to see some of his babies!!!

handsome guy
default_smile.png

Yes, I got him from Diane at DRK. Both his sire and dam are loud leopards as are many of his grandparents. How could he not come out homozygous? LOL I am pretty pleased with his first two foals, a colt and filly, both loud colored and black and whites, so we will see what arrives this spring. I have 2 coming... should be due in late March. Woohoo. Spot has a great disposition and is so easy to work with - really a good boy.

What a good looking fella - would love to see some pics of his foals from this year.
default_yes.gif

Third foal is here, born on St. Patty's morning.... another black and white LOUD blanketed colt.

Yes, I got him from Diane at DRK. Both his sire and dam are loud leopards as are many of his grandparents. How could he not come out homozygous? LOL I am pretty pleased with his first two foals, a colt and filly, both loud colored and black and whites, so we will see what arrives this spring. I have 2 coming... should be due in late March. Woohoo. Spot has a great disposition and is so easy to work with - really a good boy.
Laurie, he is homozygous for appaloosa, if he is s true fewspot -- getting that appy gene from both mom and dad (only a 50% chance of getting it from each and he hit the jackpot!) that makes him a homozygous appaloosa. I'm not sure what you're saying, but he surely is a HANDSOME boy, and throwing beautifully! Those babies are gorgeous!

Here are his 2014 foals- a colt and a filly.... will be expecting about four or five foals next year (one mare is sold)

2014 Spot Missy colt.jpg

2014 Spot Missy colt run.jpg

2014 Spot Delite filly.jpg

2014 Spot Delite filly back.jpg

Latest posts

Back