My favorite yearling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]We were out taking pics of all our vet checked bred mares for their albums to compare and Shirley was out with Sillouette. We couldnt resist taking her picsures too. She is truely awesome in my book Thanks to Dr Taylor for making her possible. She is measuring right at 35 inches at 15 months old.[/SIZE]

Had to share her with you all. she is as close to perfection as I have. I would only wish her to have a dishier head.

f290fcd5.jpg

f290fc97.jpg

Her blaze gives the illusion of a straighter wider face. In person her head is really small and pretty.

Lyn

She looks so much like a full size horse, especially next to that size fence.

She isn't AMHR? Yet?

I am a little partial to her color.
biggrin.gif

Lyn, I love all of your horses, and she is no exception! What a beauty! Hope she stays in the under 38" division, but even if she "graduates," she should do very well for you!

Thanks for sharing another of your beautiful horses!
538.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Carolyn that is hog panel fencing. That and the taller cattle panels in the woods are what we use for all our fences because it goes up fast and doesnt stretch like field fencing.[/SIZE]

Thanks Click.... I think she is the most proportionate to a big horse I have. She will be AMHR in 2 years. I know her lines really well and they are done growing by 2. She measured 35.5 inches as a shetland at Regionals, her only show for this year. As a mini she measures a tad under 35.

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Shirley T was MY pick at last year's sale! I think she's AWESOME, Lyn!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Nan

Latest posts

Back