My fathers Arabian ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Here is Sammy, a grandson of Nabiel and by Shaquile Nabiel and out of Shahara Lee. He's had him for sale for about 2 months now and have someone here to look at him at least 3x each week. Today a lady with 100+ acres is coming to look at him, she grew up in Cali on a arab racing farm and now she wants to get back into arabs and already has her breeding mares & stallions, but wants a gelding as a future dressage/jumping prospect and since his sire excelled to Nat'l in Hunter&Halter and Shahara Lee (dam) produced a world champion halter filly in 2001, i think Sammy would make her proud. I really like him, i think he is beautiful! Dad has all 3 of his big horses up for sale, since he is to old to ride and cannot even get on them anymore due to his hip let alone train sammy to ride in 2years.

Here is Sammy running around yesterday, i love the first picture. He just turned two back in April. I didnt get to spend allot of time with him, due to the mini's ....but my dad really loves this horse. But here are some pictures of him in all his arabian glory!

Dont you love his blaze! It was passed down from his grand-dam, to his dam and now to him. I love it! (Royal in the background in my drylot)

ShaksSammyLeeCanter.jpg

About running me over! :new_shocked:

SammyCurve.jpg

I just realized i never posted picture of him before.

Enjoy!

Leeana H.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's pretty
default_yes.gif
: . I'm sure whoever buys him will be happy with their purchase.

He's gorgeous! :aktion033: I just got back yesterday from an all weekend Arabian show, he's a lot cuter than many I saw. I hate how skinny some Arabians are. If my dad wouldn't kill me, I'd buy him :bgrin

Sammy got himself a new home yesterday.

The couple came to look at him and fell in love. I know he got a good home, no daught in my mind!

They came to look at Sammy and my dads TWH/Saddlebred cross. Well they for sure knew they were taking Sammy & Dallas home. We said we would lower Lorado's price to $900 if they wanted to take him to and they understood we didnt want them to be separated.

So now we are Big Horseless. The lady grew up in Cali on a arab farm and when she saw sammys pedigree ...his great great great grandsire was one of the horses that they imported that was straight egyption (sp?).

I didnt cry, lol. We delivered them to there place last night and it was worth it to see them all out there in the pasture running. They had a HUGE pasture, much bigger then ours ....they took pics and are emailing them to me sometime ..i will have to post them.

They were such nice people.

I do miss Sammy very much right now!

Leeana H.

Glad you found a good home for them!! But sad that you no longer have any big horses!! What about your barrel horses , Dads race horses and what about moms desire to ride!!??
default_unsure.png
: Are you going to get another big horse?

At least they all went to a wonderful home together
default_yes.gif
: Isn't Lexus a "big" horse even though she's only a yearling? I'm sure they'll be happy and that's great that you can go see them.

Dad trained TB's for about 7-10yrs along side with a stable nearby. It wasnt anything to fancy, lol. My Barrel Horses were all leased and when i got into mini's all our money went toward them so i gave up barrels for the mini's.

Yes, Lexus is my big horse ....shes only a yearling but here to stay. It will be about 2 1/2 yrs though untill she becomes a ridding horse.

I talked with them after class today and she said there learning to stay away from the electric fence, which i was expecting since i know Sammy was a butt rubber. They said that he's learning though.

Lexus will be my future big horse in the future.

Leeana H.

Latest posts

Back