MY FAMILY IS MMOURNING THE LOSS OF MY 15 YEAR OLD NEPHEW......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your family's loss.

There was a teenage girl here several years ago that died much the same way. She had what seemed to be a simple flu virus, and in a matter of days she was dead. It turns out that the flu virus had attacked her heart. It's very scary, because there seems to be very little, if any, indication that there is such a serious complication to a common flu.

Oh Jeri, I am so very, very sorry for you and your whole family. What a horrible thing to happen to one so young. I'll tell Donna so she will be sure to read this thread, I know that she will be devestated too. Hugs to you and everyone.

i am so very sorry for your loss. thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.
default_sad.png

default_no.gif
I'm SOOOOOO sad to hear that! My condolence's to you & your family! How awful and being so young and such a life ahead of him...... always SOOOOOO hard when it's a young life......... That IS such a shock. I could not even imagine!

I'm so sorry to hear that..... my heart goes out to you!

I am SO sorry to hear about your loss, I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like, that is just awful. My deepest condolences to both you and your entire family. We'll all be thinking of you! {{Hugs}}

I am so sorry for your loss , thats terrible.

I just watched a show ( I think it was the Montel show) and it had a lady on it who had the same things going on with her. Then all of a sudden she broke out in a rash on her face and legs. Kindof a reddish blue color. She kept being told she had the flu and to take her meds and rest alot. When she broke out in the rash her husband immediatly took her to the ER. The doctor said she had menenjidous.(not sure of the spelling) She lost her legs , but the doctor said if they had waited any longer she would have died for sure.

What ever happened to your nephew, 15 is just to young to pass. Very sorry for you and your family. Will be thinking of you all.
default_no.gif

Linda Killion

default_no.gif
I'm so sorry for your tragic loss. Please know that my prayers are with you all. You have lots of friends on the forum who care and are here for you. We're just a click away. May God bring comfort and surround you all with His love.

God bless,

Joan

Oh, Jeri,

I am so very sorry to hear this. I remember Jeremy when you were here to see the horses. What a fine, young man and you could see what a kind, caring person he was and what a good relationship Jeremy had with you and your Mom.

This is just so shocking for your entire family. The heart ache and grief is unbearable - no one should ever lose their child.

When we lost our son, Kerry - I so clung to these words - "THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE LORD, NEVER SEE EACH OTHER FOR THE LAST TIME" that was all I could think of to help me get throught the tremendous loss and grief, knowing that some day I would see Kerry, again. I know I have quoted these words before but I feel in my heart - if it helps alleviate the pain in even some small way and "maybe" give just a bit of comfort to those of you that love Jeremy.

Hugs, my friend - I so feel your grief and sadness.

default_new_shocked.gif
I am so very sorry for the loss of your nephew. it almost sounds like he became septic from being sick. It gets into the bloodstream and can shut down the vital organs. One of my g-kids had some symtoms similar to his. I had some crap like flu for about three weeks when my glands started swelling it was like o.k. time for the doctor but I should have gone sooner. With kids because they are around other kids they can transmit MONO and stuff they are at higher risk. Again I am so sorry for the loss of your nephew.

[SIZE=12pt]I am so, so sorry. What a devastating loss... Your family will be in my prayers[/SIZE]

I would like to extend my hand out to your sister when she needs to speak to someone who has been through the loss of a child.

Daniel would like to reach out to Justin when he feels he has to talk to someone that understands.

We can be reached anytime. Just call and we are there for your entire family.

Wow, so young. I am so incredibly sorry, your family must be devastated. By finding out what happened, you might be able to help save the life of another young person. Please let us know what the outcome is. Please accept a hug from me.
default_sad.png

My sincerest condolences to your entire family. My heart is pained to read this post. There are no words. HUGS to each and every one of you. You will all be in my prayers.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your nephew. I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please accept my condolences.

What horrible news! I am very sorry and send my prayers to you and your entire family.
default_no.gif

Oh Jeri, I am so sorry to read this news. I hope they find out the cause of this, thru the autopsy. Please know we will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Corinne

I am so sorry for your loss! That must be terrible to lose someone so close so quickly! Surprises me the doctor's didn't notice more of a sign with the rashes and other symptoms combined. Sending prayers your way!!!
default_pray.gif

Deepest condolances!! I cannot even begin to understand the grief your family is experiencing.

Latest posts

Back