My eye is twitching!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any cure to get my eye to quit twitching? It started about 4 days ago. Just every now and then. But now it is all the time! Even when I close my eyes and try to go to sleep! My mom tells me its just stress, but I don't know.

I get this frequently too...very off and on, but I will get it for days at a time sometimes.

I've been told it is lack of sleep, stress...etc, etc....take your pick
default_rolleyes.gif
but I've never really figured out a way to 'cure' it

~kathryn

It is due to lack of sleep, stress, and sometimes dehydration along with those as well. If it is persistent, you should see a doctor because there may be something more serious going on.

It can also be caused by lack of a vitamin. Is it vitamin B? My son in law got rid of it by taking a vitamin

Well, I haven't been sleeping well. And have had a little more stress than normal.

But I was wondering if too much caffeine might cause it? I really drank ALOT of Dr. Pepper this last weekend. (Its my drug, I swear!)

But I have only had one can both yesterday and today, but my eye is STILL twitching just as much!

Mine did that once for about 3 weeks, non stop. It was so annoying! I can't remember now if I was unusually stressed. One day it just stopped. Don't know why.

Is it also called a "tic"?

Oh its so annoying lol! I also have had it when I dont get enough sleep.

I dont think its a "tic" as tics tend to be neurological. Seems like it more of a spasm.

Latest posts

Back