My Evergreen Results..............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
I am very pleased with my horses. I cannot ask anything more from them, okay Queso peeved me off a bit, but still............

Establo Conquistador my Over Yearling Colt took Grand Champion Over Stallion and won my Amatuer class. He lost to a GORGEOUS mare in both Supreme classes but that is JUST FINE, cause I showed the mare to her OPEN grand (catch lead) and I had the chance to show her all last year, I love her and her owners, congrats Joe and Leslie.

Then my Gelding took Reserve Grand Over Gelding, and won so many driving classes. He won the Shirley Odeggard memorial award, and the Hi Point Driving Horse award.

And I was the Amatuer Over Hi Point.

I agree NASTY STALLS..............some of the people were rude too to many of my friends on this forum...............Cricket will be missed.

Hi Point!!
aktion033.gif
Congratulations Rob!!

Thank you for doing such a fantastic job with my boy too!
wink.gif

It was fun talking on the phone for that split second...
laugh.gif

Congrats Rob...... Your colt gets better every day and is maturing into some very fine "Cheese"! I also want to Thank Rob for showing "Tess" The Supreme Mare he mentioned for me.... I have not figured out the clone button so can only show one at a time
wink.gif
Rob and Target worked hard all weekend long glad to hear you got the High Point award! I agree.... leaky stalls, flooded stalls, MUD, dust make for a loooong weekend.

aktion033.gif
Congratulations Rob your horses are very nice and as for Tess what can I say if I could have a pasture full of mares like her.

Christy

I was very happy to see you winning and handling some gorgeous horses, too. Even though my horses weren't at the top at this show, it was great to see yours and Lori's among other people's very deserving winners out there taking home the prizes.

Congratulations and Mr. Happy said thanks for the ride.....

Liz

[SIZE=14pt]Wow Congradulations![/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congrats Mr. Robert Crater Jr!

You are a nice young man and you work hard and it is wonderful to see you win!

But the very best part is to be your friend, enjoy the show together and to pull your leg a little! You have a heck of a sense of humour!

(HeeHee, B would like some pickles please!)

Congrats on the show glad your colt did so well he really is very cute and the gelding well no surprise he did well you know how much i love him

aktion033.gif
Congratulations!! Glad you had a good show!

aktion033.gif
Congrats Rob!! I can't wait to meet your horses in person some day...
rolleyes.gif
I've met Tess and
wub.gif
someday maybe I'll have one of my own! Good job!!

Congratulations, Rob!

Now...a question, and I hope I'm just being silly and paranoid...I sure hope I didn't come across rude to anyone. I was so caught up in my own little world and getting Mingus ready by myself that I'm sure I walked past many people without even seeing them.

So just in case I failed to say hi to anyone, I wasn't being rude...just a space cadet!

Latest posts

Back