My DREAM Filly is here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyenes

Reaction score
Well I am so excited to present a filly I have been waiting for since I started breeding minis. She is just perfect, at least to me
default_wink.png
I really have no idea of what to call her, I really want a special name so request are welcome.

She is a full sister to my Champion show gelding Pleasant Views Flashin J.R. but there is absolutely no family resemblance. This little girl is black and I believe she will leopard out and be a black leopard appy with a blaze and snip. She is ultra refined and just gorgeous.

Her Dam is Cider Mills Flash Dance and her sire is JNR's Medicine Man

So introducing Pleasant Views ?????????

These are her first time standing and when she unfolds believe me I'll be posting more photos. Joyce

JRSlittlesis.jpg

Ciders08filly.jpg

MVC-004F.JPG

Well you just had my dream foal lol

congrats she is absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]WOW - what a beautiful filly!!! The best of luck with her. I can't wait to see more pictures as she unfolds.[/SIZE]

Barbie

What a beautiful head and eye on that baby! And sooo refined! THEN the COLOR! Congratulations!

Charlotte

default_wub.png
very precious gal.

she looks like she has grey around her eyes is one of her parents grey? Do you think she will grey out?

she is very pretty.

I am so glad you got your dream mini.
default_yes.gif

Congratulations! Beautiful filly!

I have a client looking for a black appaloosa filly........

Thanks everyone for your kind replys!

MBHorses: No gray in her genes. She has a black leopard sire

medicinetrot.jpg

and a silver dapple dam.

ciderleft.jpg

The color you see around her eyes I believe is because she will eventually become a full leopard and will have white around her face. You can see the spots through the dark hair up her neck, down her legs and in her face. I can't wait until she is old enough to clip !! What fun it is to clip an appy for the first time
default_yes.gif

Congratulations! She's lovely! Oh to get a FILLY born with that coloring!
default_wub.png
The only names I can think of are Flash Me Again or Flash Me Twice.
default_rolleyes.gif

Oh, she's BEAUTIFUL!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone for your kind replys!
MBHorses: No gray in her genes. She has a black leopard sire

medicinetrot.jpg

and a silver dapple dam.

ciderleft.jpg

The color you see around her eyes I believe is because she will eventually become a full leopard and will have white around her face. You can see the spots through the dark hair up her neck, down her legs and in her face. I can't wait until she is old enough to clip !! What fun it is to clip an appy for the first time
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
she is so precious. she is a keeper for sure. You can send her to MS to live at our place.She would look great here
default_biggrin.png
She is very pretty. You are very lucky gal.Are you rebreeding those two they did a great job.
default_yes.gif

Thanks Melissa, I have bred them before together twice and they always have exceptional foals so they are a married couple now
default_biggrin.png
Joyce

Latest posts

Back