My dream come true is home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Well its been a stressful few days around here
wacko.gif

but yesterday we drove to Kentucky and picked up my little dream man from Laura and Joe at Ten L Training. I cant say enough good things about Laura and Joe!!! Beautiful horses everywhere!!! And so easy to deal with. They even let me help pick his name. And since we are such big AC/DC fans this name stuck. There was a little filly hubby fell in love with and i think if she had be weaned she may have come home too LOL. This guy is everything I dreamed about when we first started our hunt for an aspc/amhr herdsire. I tried to get a good pic but as usual i had no one here to help so this is the best one I got. This little guy moves like a dream. We are so excited about showing him in 2006

Ten L's Tigers Back In Black

backblacknew-324x236.jpg

Wow KayKay! Beautiful horse and GREAT band! Good job. And another would be even cooler!

hey crabby just think of all the fun we can have naming his foals
smile.gif
and i think his liberty song has to be BACK IN BLACK LOL. I cant even put in words how thrilled i am with this guy. Im so happy can you tell??
yes.gif

Very nice, Kaykay!

Congratulations. Looking forward to watching him grow up.

Liz M.

That is one hunk of fella! I love the name! Congratulations!
aktion033.gif

Ooooooooooooooo......he's really nice!!!! Laura & Joe are wonderful people....some of the first people I ever dealt with when I first got into minis.
yes.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations Kay - Can't wait to see him in person!!!!!

Christmas in September -
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
He is a lovely boy for sure
wink.gif

Wow Kay!!!! He's beautiful. If you'll keep him in and clean till Tuesday when your hubby has gone back to work and we get our hay baled, I'll come over and help you and we'll see if we can get some good "keeper" pictures of him before the winter woolies take over. Give me a call if you want to!!

Congratulations on the horse and I love the name.

Latest posts

Back