My Donkeys ~Pics from today~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Hill Farm

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my donkeys...this is Aura

100_1341.jpg

100_1340.jpg

100_1339.jpg

100_1338.jpg

100_1337.jpg

And Leia

100_1347.jpg

100_1346.jpg

100_1344.jpg

100_1343.jpg

100_1342.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They're both adorable but I really like the dark point donkeys. If Kilroy would let me get a jenny, I'd get one like Leia.

Yea, Leia is a really good Jennet, she Is great confirmation, and she is built like an old Lippit Morgan , she even has the Action, she's really good. But i love my Aura girl, she is really nice, and i love the red tint to her coat, i think she has the sweetest face.

I love them both but notice that Leia has a worried look in her eyes, was she scared to have her picture taken or was she just being standoffish
default_smile.png
I know donkeys can be pretty independent and want their own way lol.

Yvonne

Nice to see my namesake is at least a pretty girl!
default_new_rofl.gif
You really threw me with that as my spelling is pretty rare. Do you actually do dressage with your donkeys? Tell me about your screen name!

I've got to admit I think Aura is my favorite.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
What adorable little girls!
default_wub.png
Thanks for posting the pics.

I love them both but notice that Leia has a worried look in her eyes, was she scared to have her picture taken or was she just being standoffish
default_smile.png
I know donkeys can be pretty independent and want their own way lol.Yvonne
Well leia and i aren't exactly on the best of terms, She is my brother's donkey, and really stubbern when it comes to me working with her. I was trying to hold Leia and take the pictures at the same time! so i'm sure i was confusing her.

Do you actually do dressage with your donkeys? Tell me about your screen name!
Well, not really, i ride dressage and i love donkyes! i want to get a dressage mule some day, that's like my dream. or to have a 20 mini donkey team (like the 20 mule team , borax), lol! but if i had a dressage mule i could show at all the USDF, shows..ect... it's really cool.

Latest posts

Back