My Doc Babies!! They are SO COOL!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi Guys! Well..... I wanted to take pictures today of my guys to get registration photos of them..... and got some really cute photos of them..... I just LOVE both these colts! The black colt was born on April 23rd and the Silver Dapple Pinto was born on May 1st. They are both different, the black one will make a heck of a driver and should halter and the other little guy..... Wow.... he'll halter nice!
default_wub.png
I'm sure having LOTS of fun with them!
default_smile.png
But just had to share!

Cole5May1709.jpg

Cole1May1709.jpg

Gordy1May1709.jpg

Gordy2May1709.jpg

Gordy3May1709.jpg

Gordy4May1709.jpg

They are so nice Chesa. I love them both. I loved the black one right off and then saw the silver and wow. Super nice babies. Grandma Oh Oh is proud!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's "our" boys
default_biggrin.png
They just get better and better!! Love them both too, but that Cole just has that "look" I like, just love that first picture of him
default_wub.png
Gordy I just want wrap my arms around him and give him a squeeze, he's just too dang cute! Give them both a smooch for me!

default_saludando.gif
Thanks Guys!
default_wub.png
I am very pleased with these guys!! I can't wait to see how these guys will do in the show pen!

Latest posts

Back