My daughter's first driving class!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
Mickey has been driving with me for years and I finally started letting her drive on her own last year at home.... while I chewed my fingernails. Last weekend she had her very first driving class in the show ring at the Rockton World Fair and her second at the Norfolk County Fair the next day. I drove with her both days but I am sure I will be able to let her go in the ring on her own.....someday. She took a 3rd at Rockton and a 4th at Norfolk. She was quite happy and proud of herself but nowhere near as happy and proud as I was! Here she is driving JEM Break N Pattern (Fleur) just entering the ring at Rockton.

MickeydrivingFleur.jpg

Congratulations! It feels almost as good or even better when our "kids" can "do it on their own". I can really appreciate your joy as I have 3 grandchildren all at or near that same stage.

Thanks Sandee! Yup, I was more excited about her driving and winning a ribbon than winning any other class I showed in myself this year.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back