My daughter's art project

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candice

Reaction score
My 16 yr old daughter Courtney drew this 9x14 pencil sketch for an art project at school. After winter break it will be matted and framed and will go on exhibit and various locations.

100_6062.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
Wow that is amazing!! That would look really good in my house hanging on the wall
default_yes.gif

Beautiful work! I hope someone is telling her to continue her art instruction???

She obviously has wonderful talent.

Thankyou for all the wonderful compliments. I have to agree with all of you. Connie, she says she would be more than happy to do a drawing for you. They don't take her long.

This child has been given an amazing gift. You must be so proud. give her a hug from me

VERY nice!
default_yes.gif
She's going to go somewhere with that talent! No wonder you're proud, you should be!

I'd be proud too!
default_aktion033.gif
I can't believe a 16 year old can draw like that. I can't even make a stick figure.
default_wacko.png

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT STANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she is going to go to art school!!?????? That girl has talant now! I have drawn since I as old enough to hold a crayon.... and made the mistake of NOT going to art school when I could of went.... It's SO hard to get the connections to get noticed out there.... I tried the starving artist thing for a while when I was married... just could not get it going... I hope here in the next year or two to get back into drawing again......

That is such a RARE talant and a GIFT to have I hope your daughters takes advantage of that and really does something with her artistic ability! Because she could really go a LONG ways with it!

Does she ride dressage by chance?? Did she inherit her artistic ability? Just curious..... my mom is very artistic and I get it from her.

But what a awesome and outstanding job!!!

Candice that is fantastic. Courtney has a wonderful talent. Congratulations on her drawing being exibited. What an honor you should be very proud. Hope she is going to follow that awesome ability.

Last edited by a moderator:
She will probably do more with it, but from the time she was little she has always wanted to be a large animal veterinarian. She's a top honor student and with her SAT scores will have no difficulty getting into any school she chooses. She's been talking with our Vet and he said she could shadow with him over the summer. Yes, I am very proud and feel very blessed. The artistic gene runs in my family, I'm happy to say.
default_biggrin.png

WOW you have a talented lady there!! I am gonna show this to my 11 yr old as she is artsy too..

Latest posts

Back