My daughter the photographer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovinarabs

Reaction score
My big girl never ceases to amaze me with her many talents. Today I asked her to take a few pictures of Rev and I with him under saddle. It was his first day being ridden outside of the round pen. He did so awesome. He did everything I asked of him and I couldn't be more proud. Libby captured some really awesome shots of us under the willow tree. So good that I had to go grab Chic and let her take a few of us together too. Chic isn't as easy to get her ears forward though. Nothing phases my big girl. (Hence why we love her so!) I love looking at pictures of Chic. She never stops taking my breath away. Just last weekend someone at our show commented on what a beautiful horse she is. I felt like a mother all swelling up with pride. Yup, she is one gorgeous hunka horse! I made a photoshow with the pictures from today and you can find the link on our home page. For some reason some of the pictures weren't the same high quality as some of the others, sorry about that!

Photoshow.

Beautiful pics! Your daughter is very talented and she had some beautiful subjects :)

Your daughter has an amazing talent! Those are awesome pictures and gorgeous horses.

All I can say is WOW!
default_aktion033.gif
Very talented daughter you have there!

Nice!! She's really talented. Sure helps to have willing participants too!
default_biggrin.png

That little girl has a great eye and should pursue this...get her a good camera and let her loose..tell her everything is fair game for a picture..blades of grass, an ant, a bird, a kitty, a bit of sunlight...I loved that!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back