My daughter might want to do some showing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
We're not looking to do much but maybe 1 or 2 shows locally. We've never shown and want to do this low key. I'm talking halter, not performance.

Will this mare be a good one for her to start with? This is Hunt House Farms Feather Prancer, own daughter of Yellow Diamond Little Feather. She is 8 and 33 inches tall.

featherGood.jpg

featherStretchsm.jpg

Hi Yankee

I've visited your website in the past and this mare stuck in my mind as the one I'd pick to show. She's got a lovely neck and good length of leg.

I think she might be a little weak in the hip, but with conditioning that could be helped. She is a lovely little feminine looking mare.

Have fun with her and good luck to your daughter!

Lauralee

I just wanted to say that if daughter wants to show her and they have a good relationship let her go and have a blast! Win or lose it always fun showing if thats how you go into it. I think your mare can do well too
yes.gif
How about she shows in showmanship, in hand trail, jumping, color and halter....That gives her more opportunity to have a good time and bring home the ribbons
wink.gif
Joyce

Just wanted to add, none of my 8 year old mares are in half as good shape as yours
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back