My Daughter Made a Video Of Freedom

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indy's mom

Reaction score
My 13 yr old daughter just made this video of our rescue mare, Freedom! I would like to add a special thank you to Another Chance For Horses rescue whom my daughter didn't mention in the vid! They are the ones that actually went to the auction and were able to get 5 of the mares from the kill buyer! New England Equine Rescue(NEER) took Freedom over from there and she was placed with us.

Thanks for watching!!

Tammy

http://s286.photobucket.com/player.swf?fil...p;os=1&ap=1

That was awesome, your daughter did a very, good job on putting together the video and picking the music
default_biggrin.png
(big Adam Lambert fan here).

Yvonne

Awesome video! And what a gorgeous leggy foal. Even in the still you can see his beautiful movement.

Tammy,

Okay, I will admit it, I am balling like a baby right now. After all that has happened today it was so nice to see something so uplifting and beautiful.

Thanks to you and your daughter for sharing this wonderful video and doing such a good thing for Freedom and her colt.

Sue

OMG! That was sooo beautiful..made me tear up..great job! Beautiful foal...look at the pretty boy
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
Your mare reminds me soooo much of my Bambi..she also had a bald face colt....I LOVE sabinos..and I thoroughly enjoyed your video. Thank you for sharing!

IMG_0271-1.jpg

Thank you all for the nice comments on Alicia's video! She will enjoy reading them all!! Yup, I must admit I have watched it about 15 times and still can't get through it without tears!
default_rolleyes.gif

Tammy

My 13 yr old daughter just made this video of our rescue mare, Freedom! I would like to add a special thank you to Another Chance For Horses rescue whom my daughter didn't mention in the vid! They are the ones that actually went to the auction and were able to get 5 of the mares from the kill buyer! New England Equine Rescue(NEER) took Freedom over from there and she was placed with us.Thanks for watching!!

Tammy

http://s286.photobucket.com/player.swf?fil...p;os=1&ap=1

Tammy! You should be so proud! What a FANTASTIC video!

GREAT job, Alicia!
default_biggrin.png

Debbi Henry

Beautiful video, mare, and colt!!! I had tears in my eyes watching it too!
default_wub.png

Wonderful video!! Your daughter did a great job with it! Freedom is beautiful and WOW what a handsome colt. Love his colouring.

Latest posts

Back