My Darling Wee Girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaddiction

Reaction score
We Finally had some clear sky today so off came the rugs and out came the brushes! Hence the updated pics of my baby girl
wub.gif
She is such a honey and i just cant resist sharing her with you... she is THE Sweetest little thing ever, never gets upset about anything, always smiling with those happy little eyes.

She is super tiny especially compared to disco, shes almost 30'' at 2 years old. I clipped a small patch of hair away under her mane 'cause i am soooo impatient! And boy do i like what i see! I am just so excited about this horse, i cant wait to unwrap my presents come spring!!!!! Anyway ill stop now lol! here she is...

~KATIE~

c9ff0112.jpg

Katiehead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks really nice! Can't wait to see pictures of her all clipped too! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
smile.gif

You are so lucky! At least you're not suffering in the dang heat and humidity we've had here.

By the way, this is NOrthern Michigan and we're not supposed to get this weather
biggrin.gif

Love your mare and will look forward to seeing her in "your" Spring..Maxine

It is wonderful when your horses look beautiful even with all the hair. You girl is beautiful and will be stunning I bet when all is clipped off.
aktion033.gif

Your little Katie is adorable.

She has the softest, sweetest look about her.

I can see why you love her so much!!

When is your spring?

She is too darn cute..

I cant wait to see whats under there ethier
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back