My Dark Secret

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrescentMinis

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
Made ya look!
default_laugh.png

Please to introduce our new additions:

Raven, (Magic Mist Dark Secret) and her 3-1/2 month filly, Charm.....
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

A big thank you to Mary at LeMar Miniatures (BuckskinGal here on the forum) for allowing us to purchase this lovely pair. They are even nicer than I expected and I feel so privileged to have them here. Baby Charm just can't get enough scritches and she is a love bug!

My photography skills do not do them justice, you should see how sleek and shiny Raven is in her naturally shed coat! Thanks for looking.

raven0802.jpg

charm0802.jpg

Getting acquainted with their new family:

group0802.jpg

Oh, I am SO pleased to see that Dark Secret has a wonderful new home! She's looking good!
default_yes.gif

If you would like any information on her background, pics of her parents and grandparents, etc, please email me ([email protected]) and I will fill you in. Dark Secret's dam has her Hall of Fame in Halter, and her granddam is my Mountain High's AMayZing, who has too many accomplishments in showing to list here.
default_biggrin.png

Big congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Hey Faith!

What a nice pair you got there! Pretty Mama and baby. What a herd you are collecting. Congrats!!!!!

Lori, I'd love to hear more from you!

Hey Kimmie, thanks! I am done "collecting"
default_biggrin.png
for now, no more space in the barn!

I am very happy with the little herd we have put together. We have some Arenosa, Bond/Toy, and now Buckeroo bloodlines going on. I could actually squeeze in 2 more stalls, but I think I will need that space for an extra foaling stall next spring because we should get one, possibly two nice babies if all goes well
default_wub.png

Congratulations, Faith!

What a wonderful pair to add to your already beautiful herd! One of these days I'd like to meet all of you in person...

Thank you everyone! Susanne, we are going to meet one of these days!

It sounds sappy, but in all sincerity, having these horses is the fulfillment of a lifelong dream for me!

Wanted my own horses forever, and as an adult, the big ones have lost their pull on me but the minis are exactly what I needed. It's only been a year now that I've had my own, but I can't imagine ever going back to being horse-less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Faith, I am so happy that the girls arrived all fine and dandy and that you are giving them the kind of home I wanted for them. If Charm turns her bum to you it is because she loves her bum scratched! Charm is especially sweet and hope she grows up to be all you wanted her to be. So glad you are plesed with them ...it is so nice to have good homes for those I have had to part with. Mary

Someday, I too will have a beautiful black mare like yours. Until then, I will gaze admiringly and think you are so lucky!

Latest posts

Back