My Daisy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassett

Reaction score
West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
When I bake she is always right up on a chair by the cupboard watching me just like my Grandchildren used to do. And I admit it she gets to lick the bowl and the beaters if it isn't chocolate. When she sees or hears the beaters she comes running.

Well I was just watching Guys Big Bite on the food channel and she noticed the beater running when she heard it and she sat right on my lap and was fascinated by that beater running. She actually sat and watched the whole thing. I put my hand in front of her face so she couldn't see it. She just looked around my hand. When he was done making his cookies and turned the beater off she was done watching but looked at me like "Well Mom should we make cookies?" I love her so much. She is such a neat little dog.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
But I guess we all have one we feel a connection to like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have missed an earlier post of Daisy, what kind of dog is she and do you have a picture of her?

Daisy is the dog in my avatar. Her mother is a terry/poo and they THINK her dad is a yorkie schnauzer. I think she has some doxie in her. She is very very long. Definately a mixture of many things. But she is definately my dog. She is very shy , doesn't take very well to people, especially very small children, but she is getting much better. I slip treats to people at the nursing home. She follows me EVERYWHERE. She is my shadow. Sleeps under the covers with me. She is 2 years old already and I've had her since she was 9 weeks old.
default_wub.png

Had Bonnie do a reading on her last year. Bonnie told me I had the wrong dog for a therapy dog. LOL I wanted so bad for her to be able to go to the nursing home and cheer up the elderly. They still like her but she won't let them touch her very often.

Another thing, she does hang around people with bad legs, feet or infection. Three different people she did that to, have had their limbs amputated. I seriously think she knew they had something wrong. She also starts licking on me sometimes and I check and find my blood sugar is not where it should be. I don't know if my skin is sweet when she does that or how she knows but she seems to sense it. She is amazing.

I could go on and on about my baby but you all understand how it is.
default_laugh.png

Bonnie, it sounds like you have a very special friend there in Daisy! You two were made for each other!
default_wub.png

Bonnie thanks for sharing. It seems you do have the right dog. She may be one of those special dogs that can sense illness. She sounds very intelligent. It is nice to have an animal that claims you as theirs and it seems Daisy has claimed you! Oh and she is a cutie, she looks very soft and cuddley.

Bonnie has it been 2 years already?! Goodness how time flies! Your Daisy is precious and I believe she was put on this earth to be with you. I had a smile on my face reading about her and you together....baking....and her special qualities. She defintely is Mommie's little girl!

And to think some people consider them "just" dogs. What do they know. Obviously not the love that you and Daisy share.

Oh, Bonnie,

I know how much you LOVE your Daisy - I just happen to have a picture of her when she came to visit me and to show me her new, gorgeous Green Bay Packer outfit made by you.

She is indeed a precious little girl!

Here is Miss Daisy:

100_1475.jpg

The picture of Daisy in her Packer outfit is so cute.

Yes I think you have the right dog and it is so nice to read about how much enjoyment and smiles she has brought into your life.

Daisy is a darling little dog and Donna, that's a great picture of her, I forgot she'd been that little puppy in the picture. Bonnie, I've been emailing you, have you been getting them?

Latest posts

Back