my cousin died ]:

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painthorselover

Reaction score
Heyy everyone,

September 23rd around 8pm in Houston texas my Cousin William Houston Briggs had an accident. He lost control of his motorcycle and a car ran over him ]: . His dad Raven Briggs died when Houston was 2yrs old on his way to a horse show in TN. Raven was a professional Paso Fino Horse trainer and shower.. Houston was really close to my family. Him and my uncle were like brothers.He stayed with my uncle whenever his dad died for 6mnths becuz he didnt wanna go to Texas. He was getting ready to give his girlfriend a diamond also!!! Houston was only 21!

He has a brother named Austin who looks exactly like him. Austin is my age(12). My cuzin.

At the Church where the funeral was there was a black bird then at the burial site the same black bird and a smaller black bird were there. My nana said Raven's spirit was in the bird and the smaller one was Houston with his dad.

R.I.P!~!

I am so sorry for the loss of your cousin.......... I think your Nana is a very wise woman and I hope her words brought people some comfort.

I am sorry for your loss.

Hugs
default_wub.png

Bonnie

I am so sorry that you have lost your beloved cousin. As someone else said, lean on the Lord and He will give you strength. (((hugs)))

Sorry to hear. Vehicular accidents take away people so quickly. My sister just got done dealing with her MIL's death after someone ran a red light and T-boned her. No matter that they are gone quickly, its very hard to deal with for many months. Sorry and I hope you get through this okay.

default_no.gif
I'm so sad for your loss. Such terrible tragedies! Prayers are there for all of you!

God bless,

Joan

I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

((((Hugs))))

I am so sorry for your familys loss..........tragic accident, please know I am sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Your Nana is a very wise woman.

I am so sorry for your loss...

Please know that my thoughts are with you.

Liz

Latest posts

Back