my chubby pony

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
I just LOVE this guy...he is still on his hay diet and look how good he is standing in all that grass. ...not one time was he disrespectful and seemed to enjoy his outing as much as she did. My 4 year old grand daughter is learning how to ride and working on her balance..this was the first time she went out for a long 'pony adventure'..we had so much fun. We went up and down hills..stood by the lake and just had fun!!!! Thought I would share...

IMG_0976.jpg

I wanted to add a picture of him when we first got him..I think he is already looking a little better...???whatchathink?

IMG_0853-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kathye he is looking really good. I can imagine how much fun that pretty little granddaughter of yours is having on him! She's gorgeous.

Cute pony and cute kid. But PLEASE put a helmet on your grandaughter. He may be calm, it may not be far to fall but take my word for it accidents can and do happen even with the calmest horses and from any height a child can suffer serious head injuries.

He has lost lots of his fat dimples! Good going, he will feel so much better for it.

Latest posts

Back