My Christmas Pony

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AppyHollow

Reaction score
My parents finally got me a Pony for Christmas. I've only been asking for one since I was 1 year old.
laugh.gif
Anyway, I got him last Saturday since I picked him out at an auction. He's got no papers but with the high action trot he's got, I'm thinking he's part Hackney. But with his coloring & looks I'm think maybe Haflinger too? He's got a naturally wavy mane & forelock and yes, he's as sweet as he looks. My 22 year old mini mare Rosie is in love with him & follows him everywhere. He's about 11 hands, 5 years old & a gelding.

The name on his Coggins is Tony. What do ya'll think? Does he look like a Tony?

/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/tonyleft.jpg

/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/tonyright.jpg

Sorry no pics of his trot yet but hopefully this weekend!

Rhapsody Rhodes

Appy Hollow Farm

I think he looks like a Tony. Those pictures make a person just want to kiss his nose and say Tony, Tony, Tony over and over. LOL
biggrin.gif

Congratulations. What a wonderful Christmas present. He has a lovely face and would love to see pictures of Tony moving.
thumbup.gif

He's a sweetie and Yes, he does look like a Tony!! I am sure you are already on top of this, but you might want to get those feet, especially the fronts, done ASAP. Have fun with him, I'm sure you will.

He sure is cute! And he looks like he's got a lot on his mind.....
wink.gif

I would agree that he looks like he has Halflinger in him......not sure about the Hackney.

Enjoy him!

MA

Back