My Brain Tumor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN Belle

Reaction score
Well, we just got the results from my second MRI following radiation and chemo treatments since October. GOOD NEWS, it is still shrinking and the dead cells (necrosis) continues. I have to stay on a maintenance dose of chemo for a while, but the good Lord has blessed me so much. The doctors have been really supportive and remain amazed that I am doing as well as I am.

I am trying to attach my MRI photo so you can see what I am dealing with. This is after Radiation, so the faded shaded areas are tissue damage, but the tumor is very noticeable. The image is also mirrored, my tumor is on the left side.

Im sooooooooooo thrilled for you!!! What a great update. I have been wondering how you were doing.

I can't imagine going through your ordeal. What a strong woman you are. I am so happy to hear the good news.

Carol

Wow, that is great news! Congratulations!

well, shoot, can someone post it for me, as I have no online photo accounts and it's not working to copy it from my computer.

WOOHOOO!! That is THE BEST news ever!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

***HUGS*** Congratulations! What wonderful news.
default_wub.png

Thank you for all of the support and prayers. There are no words to demonstrate my thanks. I am typically a very private person and find myself relying on this forum for many many things. Ya'll have shown me that there are good, genuine people out there.

As for the MRI photo I promised, maybe I can get it on here tomorrow as it is on my work computer and I am borrowing someone elses right now. It's my own version of "Cedar Ridge"'s LOLA.

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU ALL

What wonderful news!

This is so great of you to share this experience with others. You may never know personally, the encouragement this will bring to someone...today..tomorrow or a year from now, but it will.

Praying for your continued recovery.

Latest posts

Back