My Boxer Puppy Update! 10 Weeks and 17.5 lbs.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
Just thought I would share some pictures of my boxer puppy, Ryleigh. I got her at 7 weeks (8.5 lbs), and she has more than doubled in size...weighing 17.5 lbs. It's amazing how fast they grow!! She is such a smart puppy, and listens so well. She has not had an accident in the house for a little over a week now...so far so good!! She is getting the hang of our everyday routine and LOVES people and other animals. She has had so many experiences already, visiting old folks homes, schools, special needs classes etc etc....she is great in all situations, even as young as she is!

Without any further-a-do, here are some pictures
default_smile.png

Ryleigh151.jpg

Ryleigh125.jpg

Ryleigh123.jpg

Ryleigh099.jpg

Ryleigh167.jpg

Ryleigh164.jpg

Ryleigh172.jpg

What a cutie she is!!! We had boxers when I was growing up and they were the friendliest pups ever. We kids could do anything in the world to Benjamin and he would just lay there letting us. I think I was 8 when

we got him. We had him until the ripe old age of 14......

Enjoy her! Has she tried jumping in the pool yet????

She actually fell in the pool by accident, not by her own will. My other dog and her were playing and she backed up too much and fell right in! Man was she ever shocked! She will sit by the pool for hours, watching the vacuum and the jets.

Boxers sure are goof balls, I love them. I will only have three breeds of dog in my life. Pit bulls, dobermans, and last, but FIRST on my list, is BOXERS! They are such characters, and so loving.
default_wub.png

I just adore my two girls, and yours is just priceless! (Her being a brindle sure is a bonus!)
default_wink.png

What a sweet little babydoll you have there
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
... I want to just ((HUG))) her up!!

Missy
default_smile.png

Awww, she is so cute. Unfortunately, just a little over a week ago, I sold my girl "Shimmer". It was a heartbreaking decision that I cried hard over both before and after she left. I was just sick over it. She was such a beautiful girl, and was the "perfect" one that I had looked so long for. Unfortunatly, she would chase the horses, and it got especially bad once the foals arrived this year, and I just could not take the chance on having her do harm to them. She is now in a wonderful home with another Boxer, so she can run and play and chase all she wants.

Oh that third pic of her reminds me so much of when my BOxer Bella was a pup. NOw she only gives us that look when she has done something wrong.

Also here nobody can go to the bathroom with the door open as she has decided if you sit on the toilet its in open invit for her to come sit on your lap.
default_rolleyes.gif

Ours also had learn to to clean with amazing height the 3 foot fence out side. She then just runs around to the front door, unless we are outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back